Home print web web mail web
TCI was established in July 1994 as a private company. In October 1995, the Company turned public to undertake the construction and operation of thefirst copper smelter and refinery in Thailand at Rayong Industrial Park. The refinery has a design capacity of 165,000 tons of copper cathodes per year.By-products include sulfuric acid,slag, and slime of gold and silver. Copper concentrate,the raw material for the smelter, will be imported through long-termsupply contracts with overseas trading companies and mines.The imported concentrates constitute 90% of the supplythe remaining 10% will be purchased from spot.
ลำดับที่ ชื่อตำแหน่งงาน ตำแหน่ง งานว่าง เพศ อายุ วุฒิสาขา ความสามารถหรือลักษณะงาน ประสบการณ์ (ปี) สถานที่ปฏิบัติงาน
ชื่อสถานประกอบการ : บริษัท ไทยคอปเปอร์ อินดัสตรี่ จำกัด (มหาชน) ประเภทอุตสาหกรรม : (ประเภทกิจการ) โรงงานผลิตแผ่นทองแดงบริสุทธิ์
สถานที่ตั้งโรงงาน : เลขที่ 9 หมู่ 8 ถนนมาบข่า - ปลวกแดง ตำบลมาบข่า อำเภอนิคมพัฒนา จังหวัดระยอง 21180
ติดต่อ : คุณบุญช่วย ศรีสอ้าน หรือ คุณวิสสุตา สวัสดิสุข แผนกสรรหาว่าจ้าง โทรศัพท์ 0-3863-7501-5 # 1002 โทรสาร 0-3863-7497 (ระยอง)
หรือสำนักงานใหญ่ เลขที่ 53/78 หมู่ 1 ซอย สุขุมวิท 66/1 ถนนสุขุมวิท แขวงบางจาก เขตพระโขนง กรุงเทพ 10260 โทร. 02-7449431-2, 02-7062812-5
สนใจติดต่อสมัครด้วยตนเอง ส่งจดหมายสมัครงาน หรือสมัครทาง E-mail : boonchuay.s@thaicopperind.com

 

Copyright © 2007 Thai copper industries
9 Moo 8 Mapkha-Puakdaeng Road Tumbol Mapkha King Ampur Nikompattana Rayong 21180.